As we work together on your web design project, all communication will be virtual — mainly via email and occasionally over the telephone or Skype. I don’t do face-to-face meetings.
Early on when I started my business, I discovered that virtual communication proved to be a lot more beneficial, than face-to-face meetings, for both my clients and I.
But, you’re probably wondering… if we’re doing everything virtually, does that mean customer service will be worse? Not at all!
It comes with plenty of benefits…
In comparison to face-to-face meetings, communicating virtually through email:
- Saves both of us time
- Saves both of us money
- Results in faster responses
- Speeds up the the web design process
- Documents what we’ve discussed, so that there are no misunderstandings
It’s a win-win situation for both of us. Because all of this means better communication and better customer service.
Great Customer Service Is Key
Especially since we are working virtually, it’s very important to me that I provide great, personable customer service.
It starts with me getting to know you on a first name basis, and building a professional business relationship. There’s a mutual understanding that I’m here in your corner to help you succeed.
My aim is for YOU to…
- Be happy… ecstatic… while working with me.
- Feel respected, like your business matters to me.
- Know I will meet deadlines as promised.
- Be assured that the lines of communication are friendly and open.
I realize that small things like saying please and thank you go a long way. I want to keep that higher level of service alive in a technical industry that can be cold, and impersonal.