I’m a virtual web designer. So as we work together on your web design project, all communication will be virtual — mainly via email and occasionally over the telephone or Skype. I don’t do face-to-face meetings.
Early on when I started my business, I discovered that virtual communication proved to be more beneficial, than face-to-face meetings, for both my clients and I.
But, you’re probably wondering… if we’re doing everything virtually, does that mean customer service will be worse? Not at all!
Working With a Virtual Web Designer comes with plenty of benefits…
In comparison to face-to-face meetings, communicating virtually through email:
- Saves both of us time
- Saves both of us money
- Results in faster responses
- Speeds up the the web design process
- Documents what we’ve discussed, so that there are no misunderstandings
It’s a win-win situation for both of us. Because all of this means better communication and better customer service.
Great Customer Service Is Key
Since I’m a virtual web designer, it’s very important to me that I provide great, personable customer service.
It starts with me getting to know you on a first name basis, and building a professional business relationship. There’s a mutual understanding that I’m here in your corner to help you succeed.
My aim is for YOU to…
- Be happy… ecstatic… while working with me.
- Feel respected, like your business matters to me.
- Know I will meet deadlines as promised.
- Be assured that the lines of communication are friendly and open.
I realize that small things like saying please and thank you go a long way. I want to keep that higher level of service alive in a technical industry that can be cold, and impersonal.