Does your website embarrass you? Or, is it causing you stress? Then, let’s talk about redesigning your website.
I want you to feel proud of your website again!
So, I’ll help you transform your old, outdated website into one that truly works for you… not against you. How so?
How I Transform Your Website
The way your site looks, how it functions, and the words you use, all give your potential customers an impression of who you are, even if they haven’t met you yet. So I focus on designing a website that attracts the target market you want by means of the design and message.
On top of all that, the way your website is built plays a part in whether your website is discovered by search engines. I use reputable search engine optimization methods to help boost your site’s ranking and bring more visitors to your site.
When done the right way, those four factors give you a better chance at being found by your target market. Then, once they’ve landed on your website, you have a better chance at converting them into paying customers.
I perform full and partial redesigns for consultants, professional coaches, and small businesses.
Full redesigns are total transformations of a website whereas partial redesigns just involve redesigning specific parts of your website like only your blog, header design, or specific pages of your site.
Contact me if you are ready to give your website a new look.
We’ll Make A Great Team If…
- Your work style matches mine – you like things organized, done in a timely manner, and are responsive to calls and emails.
- You’re willing to invest time with me to make your website a success.
- You want to be guided by a professional website designer and look to my expertise to lead you in the right direction.
- You are comfortable using a computer to communicate with me virtually via video conference and email.
What’s Included With Every Design
I set your website up for success. As a professional website designer, I learned that there are certain features no website should be without – features that actually help your website become an investment that pays for itself.
Here’s a short list items I always include in my web design services.
How I Communicate With You
As we work together, all our communication will be virtual — primarily by email. And occasionally phone calls, and/or Skype will be used. I don’t do in-person, face-to-face meetings.
That’s because in comparison to face-to-face meetings, communicating virtually:
- Saves both of us time and money
- Results in faster responses
- Keeps a paper trail of what we’ve discussed, so there are no misunderstandings
It’s a win-win situation for both of us. Because all of this means better communication and better customer service.